This monster bass desktop synth from Erica Synths doesn't just sound beautiful, it looks beautiful too! Prepare to be amazed from the moment you open the box (and it's a lovely looking box) to the moment you hear it in action for the first time.
From basslines and rave sounds to massive drones and drums - the Erica Synths Bassline DB-01 synthesizer lets you explore new territories of sound and performance techniques and go from a melody to noise and back in no time. The DB-01 packs an analogue Erica Synths signature sound engine with an advanced sequencer on top of it.
It has a load of CV ins and outs on the back panel (cut-off CV, gate in, CV in, gate out, CV out, clock in, clock out) so you know it will play nicely with your modular rack.
- All analogue sound engine
- Aggresive acidbox filter design
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound
- Transistor based sub-oscillator
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation
- Noise source
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns
- Sequence transposing
- Pattern randomization
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation
- Built in and user defined scales with micro tonal possibilities
- Analogue clock in and out
- CV/Gate output/input
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard!
- 8 banks of 16 pattern memory
- Compact, durable aluminium enclosure