The Befaco Muxlicer is a 16HP sequential signal processor which can add a huge range of interesting functions to your modular setup.
It is divided into three main blocks:
- a Digital Step Controller
- a Gate Generator
- an Analog Switch (a.k.a. Mux/DeMux)
Some of the features of this powerful module include:
- route any modular signal from one input up to eight different outputs or vice versa
- generate CV and Gate signals to work as a sequencer
- chop up audio signals in rhythmical slices with independent volume
- generate complex and dynamic patterns from any audio or modulation signal
- create powerful Gate sequences with control voltage retriggering for each step
- easily select when your signals act on your patch with the Address function.
This is fresh in today straight from Befaco HQ. It comes with a set of Befaco Knurlies M3 screws, free postage and lots of love.
- Width: 16HP
- Depth: 23mm
- Power: 50mA +12V, 5mA -12V